[Wind & Willow] HOT Dip Mix
Hot Dip Mixes are called 'HOT' because they are warmed up on the stove or in the microwave. Easy to make and yummy to eat..
- Cinnamon Roll - For those who LOVE the gooey inside of a cinnamon roll! Combine with cream cheese and heat until warm and creamy. Perfect for dipping apples, pears, sweet potato fries, and even short bread or pretzels.
- Southwest Queso - A Southwest inspired hot dip with cheese, peppers and spices.
- Salted Caramel - This original sweet Hot Dip is still a fan favorite! Combine with cream cheese and heat until warm and creamy. We’ve included a topping of cane sugar and sea salt to sprinkle on top. You can even caramelize it to form a thin crisp salty sweet crust if you like. Perfect for dipping apples, pears, sweet potato fries, and even short bread or pretzels!
- Loaded Cheddar - A rich blend of cheddar and sour cream that's great for dipping or to top a baked potato.
- Spinach & Parmesan - Spinach and Parmesan combine to make a classic hot dip that's perfect for any occasion.